The Beginning Farmer Fellowship Program, Promotes and support Agro-entrepreneurship with ecological horticulture.
Get the training and hands on experience you need to be successful in agriculture New Training Initiative-Coming soon
- Team Work and collaboration skills
- Field experience in the operation of agriculture production facilities and systems
- Students will be able to assist agriculture owner/operators in the development of farm plan for organic certification
- Learning methods to improve irrigation, production of quality organic produce.
- Learn and improve Management skills on accounting, finance and organization
- Training in agriculture operations management, field and post-harvest product safety, organic certification and production practicum.
- Partner with the large Veteran Network on Farming and Success
- To Apply Application for Services